In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), published in the “BOE” no. 166, we inform all our users and visitors that the entity owning this website is KNOWMADIANS SL, located at Vía de los Poblados 1, Bldg E, Floor 3, 28033 Madrid. Its tax identification number or CIF is B88468384, and it is hereinafter referred to by its trade name, The Cliff.
Other identifying data:
o Contact phone: 91 934 2300
o Email address: email@example.com
o Our website: www.the-Cliff.com
The activity of this website is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically to the following standards:
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, which governs the processing of personal data by those responsible located in the countries of the European Union.
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on data protection and digital rights (LOPD and GDD), regional standards (applicable to Spain) that define and expand many of the concepts and rights present in the GDPR.
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), a standard that affects those websites that, in some way, carry out commercial communications electronically or economic activities by electronic means, as is the case with this website.
– “Page”, domain www.the-Cliff.com, made available to Internet Users.
– “User”, natural or legal person who uses or navigates the Page.
– “Content”, are the pages that make up the entirety of the domain www.the-Cliff.com, which constitute the information and services that KNOWMADIANS SL offers to Internet Users. They include messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design, and source codes, and, in general, any kind of material contained on the Page.
– “Hyperlink”, a technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or on the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button, or indicator containing the link.
– “Cookies”, a technical means for “traceability” and tracking of navigation on websites. They are small text files written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so KNOWMADIANS SL will promptly and reliably inform of its use when they are implemented on the Page.
Use of the Website
www.the-Cliff.com provides access to articles, information, and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by KNOWMADIANS SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (www.the-Cliff.com) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user can submit texts through the established form. By submitting these texts and clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and commits to making appropriate use of the content that www.the-Cliff.com offers on its website, not to use them to:
(i) engage in illegal activities, or those contrary to good faith and public order.
(ii) spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or infringing human rights.
(iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of www.the-Cliff.com, its suppliers, or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the network, or any other physical or logical systems that might cause the aforementioned damage.
(iv) attempt to access and, if applicable, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) In short, to respect the applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order, and the present general terms and conditions of access and use.
For this purpose, the USER undertakes not to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that, in any way, might harm, disable, overload, deteriorate, or impede the normal use of Content, computer equipment, documents, files, and all types of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by KNOWMADIANS SL, other Users, or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER also undertakes not to transmit, disseminate, or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design, and source codes, or any other material they had access to as a User of the Page. This list is not exhaustive.
Furthermore, the USER may not:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the Content, unless they have the written and explicit authorization of KNOWMADIANS SL, the rightful owner of the rights, or it is legally permitted.
– Delete, manipulate, or in any way alter the “copyright” and other data identifying the reservation of rights of KNOWMADIANS SL or its owners, fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for its recognition.
– The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Content using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Content is found, or in general, those commonly used on the Internet for this purpose as long as they do not pose a risk of damaging or disabling the Page and/or the Content.
Similarly, the USER acknowledges:
– That KNOWMADIANS SL will in no way be responsible for opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole responsibility.
– That comments from users do not represent the views of KNOWMADIANS SL, its partners, or employees.
– That KNOWMADIANS SL does not guarantee the publication of content sent by users. All comments received will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderated in form by a website administrator, always respecting democratic freedoms of expression and information.
KNOWMADIANS SL also reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for personal dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which threaten youth or childhood, public order or safety, or that, in its judgment, are not suitable for publication. In any case, www.the-Cliff.com will not be responsible for opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by KNOWMADIANS SL and contain third-party website content. Therefore, KNOWMADIANS SL assumes no responsibility for such content, nor does it guarantee or take responsibility for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites not associated with www.the-Cliff.com, be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
In any case, KNOWMADIANS SL will immediately remove any content that might violate national or international legislation, morals, or public order, immediately removing the redirection to that website and informing the competent authorities about the said content.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY is not responsible for the information and content stored in, but not limited to, forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks, or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the RESPONSIBLE PARTY’s website. However, in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, all users, authorities, and security forces are made available, actively collaborating in the removal or, if applicable, blocking of any content that may affect or violate national or international legislation, third-party rights, or morals and public order. If a user believes there is content on the website that could be classified this way, they are asked to notify the website administrator immediately.
Additionally, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.the-Cliff.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
• No prior authorization is required when the hyperlink only allows access to the homepage, but it may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of hyperlink will require explicit and unequivocal written authorization from KNOWMADIANS SL.
• “Frames” will not be created with the website or on the KNOWMADIANS SL website pages.
• No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about KNOWMADIANS SL, its directors, employees, or collaborators, or about the people related to the page for any reason, the page’s users, or the provided content.
• It will not be stated or implied that KNOWMADIANS SL has authorized the hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the content offered or made available on the website where the hyperlink is established.
• The website where the hyperlink is established will only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the hyperlink’s destination.
• The website where the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third-party rights.
The website’s servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file, which allows subsequent data processing to obtain purely statistical measurements, like the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the website’s performance, KNOWMADIANS SL reserves the right to make modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and design, and this legal notice, as well as any other specific conditions, at any time and without prior notice. Therefore, THE USER should read the Legal Notice each time they access the page.
Intellectual / Industrial Property
All contents of the website are properly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations and are registered in the corresponding public records. KNOWMADIANS SL owns all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website, as well as the elements contained therein. For illustrative but not limiting purposes, this includes its images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, necessary computer programs for its operation, access and use, etc. These are owned by KNOWMADIANS SL or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, and marketing always require prior written authorization from KNOWMADIANS SL. Any unauthorized use is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by KNOWMADIANS SL. Users may view the elements of the website and even print, copy, and store them on their computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is solely for personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on KNOWMADIANS SL pages.
All trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are property of KNOWMADIANS SL or, where appropriate, third parties that have authorized their use. Access to the Portal and/or the Contents does not grant the User any rights to the said trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs, nor does it grant any of the existing or possible exploitation rights over said Contents.
Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of KNOWMADIANS SL, or third parties where appropriate, thus the Intellectual Property rights belong to KNOWMADIANS SL or third parties who have authorized their use, who have the exclusive right to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation. The reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including the modality of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of KNOWMADIANS SL, are expressly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as infringement of Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of KNOWMADIANS SL or third parties included on the Page who have transferred contents, will result in the legally established liabilities.
KNOWMADIANS SL disclaims any responsibility for information published on its website as long as it does not have effective knowledge that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it or, if it does, has acted diligently to remove data or make access to them impossible.
Cookies are the technical means for the “traceability” and tracking of navigation on Websites. This website may use technical cookies. They are small information files that the server sends to the user’s computer accessing the page to perform certain functions considered essential for the proper functioning and visualization of the site. Cookies used are temporary in nature, solely to make navigation more efficient, and disappear when the user’s session ends. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data, and they will not be used for data collection.
By using cookies, the web server where the website is located may recognize the user’s browser to simplify navigation, allowing, for example, access by users who have previously registered to areas, services, promotions, or contests reserved exclusively for them without having to register on each visit. They can also be used to measure the audience, traffic parameters, control progress, and number of entries, etc., being in these cases technically dispensable cookies, but beneficial for the user. This website will not install dispensable cookies without the user’s prior consent.
Users have the option to configure their browser to be alerted about the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. Please consult your browser’s instructions for more information.
KNOWMADIANS SL does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Page or its Contents, nor that they are updated, although it will make its best efforts to, if necessary, prevent, rectify, or update them. Therefore, KNOWMADIANS SL is not responsible for any damages of any kind caused to the USER resulting from network failures or disconnections that cause the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Portal service during or prior to its provision.
KNOWMADIANS SL excludes, with exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity, or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, or the failure to meet the utility expectations that users could have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The purpose of the Hyperlinks on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other websites containing information on the subject. These Hyperlinks are neither a suggestion nor a recommendation.
KNOWMADIANS SL is also not responsible for security errors that may occur, nor for damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions.
Acceptance of these conditions
The access and use of the website implies full acceptance by the USER of these conditions and undertakings to fully comply with them. If the USER does not agree with these conditions, they must refrain from using the website.
These General Conditions are subject to change at any time. The modifications will come into force from the moment they are published on the website.